Re: [Spridgets] On my way...

To: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] On my way...
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 05:34:40 -0400
David,
Thanks but it wasn't about me, it was about Frank. He meant a lot to me,
even though I didn't get to see him very often. Up through Wednesday night,
my brain had me convinced that it would be a stupid idea, but then I told
myself that this was how I missed out on the Buster Cluster and the Assembly
of the Holy Sprite, so I filled my suitcase and left. Glad I did.

Leo,
If I has wanted to be a statistic, I would have driven home straight
through. It ceases to be fun to drive a Bugeye when the wind is gusting, a
cold rain is falling, it is dark, and there are still hundreds of miles to
go.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75