Re: [Spridgets] Some funny video of Frank and a dead cat!

To: Bob Gardner <rdgard@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Some funny video of Frank and a dead cat!
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:59:18 -0400
Thanks Bob seeing him in movies is very comforting, I'll need to see it at
work because my computer is very slow. Something to look forward to : )
I love you guys but it sure makes me cry when on this list as I look for
stories and photos and feelings about our dear friend Frank.
But what is sadder will be when I stop crying,
Lin
62 deep pink Sprite "Pinky"