[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: engine id

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: engine id
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:09:10 -0700
  Yes, S. Calif. and I don't even know if its seized or what is
right/wrong with it, it came in a pile of parts that I got.

  And to the other post about a 1275 being much more desirable than a
1098, its not to me because I already spent $2k+ rebuilding my 1098 with
all new parts and machining.  And I mean everything new!   I built it
hoping it will last my lifetime so while a 1275 would have been smarter
and better, I have a 1098 and that is that.    No need for the 1275.

  Once I get the car on the road, I will likely try and get rid of the
1275 and 3 or 4 ribbed gearboxes, keeping one motor and gearbox for
spares junk.   My original motor came from the junkyard and the other 2
motors I got only because I wanted to one motor for all the exterior
bits I did not have and one gearbox and the guy said all or nothing, so
I got 2 motors and 4 gearboxes for free.  I assume everything is trashed
and useless but I got all the bits like generator brackets, manifolds,
etc. off of them for mine.

     mike