Re: [Spridgets] Recipe for Domestic Unrest

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Recipe for Domestic Unrest
From: "Jim Seippel" <aseippel@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:58:18 -0500
I have heated up ring gears in the oven and put flywheels in the freezer.
Cosmolene really smells when it gets baked. I built a Lotus Elan engine in
the kitchen, lightly heated up a pot of carb cleaner in the oven to make it
clean faster, tested thermostats on the stove, built a motorcycle
transmission and front forks in the kitchen, etc.  It comes from -5F and no
garage. It's a wonder I still have a wife.
After 44 years, she mostly knows what to expect.........
Jim

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive