Re: [Spridgets] "skillfully crafted into a Bugeye Sprite"???....eBay

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "skillfully crafted into a Bugeye Sprite"???....eBay
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 15:10:10 +0000 (UTC)
No Ed you are wrong.B  those are the 66 arches as well as the 66 boot modified
somehow.B  There is lots of metal missing behind the seats to make it a
bugeye.B  I don't know how he did it other than maybe deseaming a bugeye and
reseaming it back together on the 66? maybe? but it looks interesting.B  I
would probably just shave the door handles and jhave a roll up window bugeye
with a 1275.B  throw in a 5 speed and have fun.

although I do love the cut open and peeled back hole for the driveshaft.