Re: [Spridgets] Armstrong Lever Shock question

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Armstrong Lever Shock question
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:34:01 +0000 (UTC)
FWIW... the mob I ran with used to jokingly refer to "Castro R" as "Castor Oil"
because, if you inhaled enough of it from the bloke in front, it had the same
effect that night!!  <Grin>

That was also the reason why WW1 Pilots would drink Brandy... it was supposed
to negate the effect!!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig   Richland, WA