Re: [Spridgets] See the new Fiat 500 today

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] See the new Fiat 500 today
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:48:35 -0500
To my understanding, these cars don't "require" premium, they only
"recommend" it for best performance.  If you use regular gas, the knock
sensors will retard the spark and your performance will suffer.  So, if you
really want to buy that Fiat, but don't want to buy premium fuel, go ahead.
There are better reasons not to buy a Fiat.

LAD