[Spridgets] Suggestions for a couple of paragraphs on Frank?

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Suggestions for a couple of paragraphs on Frank?
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:22:26 -0700 (PDT)
I've been asked to write a couple of paragraphs about Frank for the Long
Island
MG Car Club's May newsletter. I know there are quite a few members who
knew
Frank, dealt with him or at least had heard of him. If nothing else,
they
remember the article I wrote about the Holy Sprite for one issue a
couple of
years ago.

My problem is that although I considered Frank a good
friend, I don't really
know what I can say in such a short format. It seems
such a terribly inadequate
amount of words to do justice.

Unless somebody
has something I could forward or use as a guide, I'll compose
something this
weekend and enclose a few pictures I took over the past couple
years.
Maybe Father Jack said something at the service?

Thanks everybody,
 - David
Booker
     Long Island