[Spridgets] NOS Exhausts and Early Dashes

Subject: [Spridgets] NOS Exhausts and Early Dashes
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
As some of you know, I am selling-off my parts cache.

Some of the things I have include NOS exhausts. One is a dual silencer for a Mk
III, the others for 1275 cars I believe. If anyone in the Northeast is
interested, contact me offlist. $150 each.

I can't ship the exhausts. It would strictly be local pickup.

I also have a few "uncut" dashes for Bugeye's and Mk II Sprites. When I say
"uncut" I mean that the radio cutout is intact. If anyone is interested lmk.
These I can ship.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct