[Spridgets] Any cig lighter collectors?

Subject: [Spridgets] Any cig lighter collectors?
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 21:46:17 -0400
*While cleaning out and old sewing machine my wife bought as a child, I
found this old military looking lighter.
Snooping around Ebay I found one very similar.
If anyone is a collector, and can tell me about how old it is, you can
have it.
The sewing machine is a foot operated, leather belt driven Singer over
100 years old.
It just went to the antique auction but the lighter was saved and has
been in the drawer since Diane bought the machine when she was about 16.

http://tinyurl.com/3w39luw*

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ