[Spridgets] Address

Subject: [Spridgets] Address
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:03:56 -0400
I'll be glad to coordinate this.

Having lost 3 parents and an ex-wife recently, I think we give it a day, then
let the wishes of the family be known. They are in shock. It is more important
to them to get their shit together after loosing the leader of their family
than it is for us to start flooding their mail and email inboxes with well
thought out sympathy expressions.

We need to express our thoughts and reflections on Franks life. We need to
mourn, but so does his family. And they need it more than we do.

Take care all,

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.

Sent from my Magical iPad