[Spridgets] Datsun tranny fill plug questions

Subject: [Spridgets] Datsun tranny fill plug questions
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:00:42 -0500
<< I'm soaking it with AeroKroil right now, as per suggestions... >>

Good, Bill.

<< I've only been tap tap tapping with the hammer on a 12" crescent, >>

NO, I repeat NO, Crescent wrenches !!!

<< but I've found my old leather hammer and can give the wrenches
     some good WHACKS now... >>

Make SURE, I repeat SURE, the wrenches are SOLIDLY, FIRMLY
and SQUARELY in the fastener !!!!!

<< I'll spray it again >>

"Spray" is NOT, nor would I ever" say/recommend it.  With your
forefinger on the nozzle, VERY gently [and I MEAN gently]
exert the minimum amount of finger-pressure you can.  This is NOT
the time to be "ham-fisted" <G> !!!!  But and with a bit of practice,
you WILL be able to make "foam" which IS what you want !!

"Foam" will "sit" on the areas and 'work', whereas "spray" just
'forces' any of the penetrating product OFF/AWAY from the
fastener.   Think of hosing OFF your driveway VS wetting it down
in prep for a scrubbing it.

Ed
Please visit Frank's site at:                           www.justbrits.com
Currently, it is NOT my site; it IS Frank's !!!

PS:  And if necessary, go out and BUY a CORRECT MM wrench.
........You WILL need it again !!  LOL !