[Spridgets] Roster For Frank's Services

Subject: [Spridgets] Roster For Frank's Services
From: healeyrick at yahoo.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 04:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Good idea Rick.  My wife and I will be at the Comfort Inn in Tom's River
Friday night.  My cell is267-772-0486.

Phil NaseQuakertown, PA

We are expecting to be at the Best Western but have not made reservations
yet.
My Cell is 858-755-2316
Thanks

Bob Kitterer

Rick et al,
My cell nbr is 201 280-9059.  If anyone needs a lift to or from somewhere
let me know.  I'll be near Newark airport on my way to Toms River Friday
afternoor/evening.
George Marinos
Glen Rock, NJ

Hi Rick,

215-275-2823

I'll be there Fri and Sat, getting together after sound like a fine idea.

Larry Macy

Rick,

I'll be there Friday and Sat.
Comfort Inn - Toms River

Kevin Valentine
Rick,

My cell is 908-672-8260. I'm working in Princeton on Friday, and will be
leaving work and heading directly to TR Friday evening.

-=Chris

Chris King

http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/

Rick - Great idea, thanks for taking it on. I'll be there for Friday night,
but can't be there Saturday.

My number is (516)662-9766

Address (not
asked for, but what the heck) is:

P.O. Box 1044
Bellmore, NY 11710

Thanks
again,
 - David Booker
And me
Rick Neville - 617-438-7458 -Comfort Inn TR
570 778 6860

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo