[Spridgets] Allen's back re: Frank C

Subject: [Spridgets] Allen's back re: Frank C
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:32:58 -0400
Yep!  I was one who received a "Gift Sprite" as Frank called it.  He picked
up a tub from his boneyard and hauled to all the way from South Jersey to
that house in Hatboro, PA.  It had a lot of rebuildable parts still on it,
but I had to hide it in the garage because my yard was pretty small.

I don't know how many others he "donated."

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie