[Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

Subject: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?
From: lists at woozy.com (Robert Weeks)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:44:56 -0400
I don't have any experience with that particular one but I bought
something similar last year to cover my tractor. Make sure you really
anchor it down well or else it will end up like mine did. I don't have a
concrete slab to anchor to and the anchors that came with the shelter
pulled out of the ground when we had a particularly strong storm:

http://tinyurl.com/3l69rqm

I don't know if you can get them where you live, but here they sell
metal carports (installed) for around $750 which will last a lot longer:

http://tinyurl.com/3zyhgrw

I'm hoping to get one of these eventually but need to cut down a lot of
very tall trees and save up some $$$ before I can.

Good luck

Robert