[Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

Subject: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?
From: kentmclean at comcast.net (Kent McLean)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:20:26 -0400
Rick Bastedo wrote:
> Before pulling the trigger I will go to the Home Despot and see how much
> lumber I can get for the same $700 or so.

I like the design of this storage shed/garage:
<http://www.by-the-sea.com/stimsonmarine/bowroof.html>

No joists, so you have a high ceiling for an engine hoist. I don't know
the dimensional sizes of the "truss" bow pieces, but with no 2x8 or 2x10
joists or rafters, it shouldn't be too bad. The web page says, "The 14'
x 32' greenhouse/shed pictured here can be built in 40 hours and $400.00
to $600.00 for materials depending on your location.

FI, etc.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2