[Spridgets] On Topic - Guns

Subject: [Spridgets] On Topic - Guns
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Mike MacLean)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:21:01 -0700
Normally that would be correct, but this gun was refinished at some point by
the military (Malaysia?) that was using it. During the process, the factory
markings were removed. The stock is so badly soaked with oil, the only choice
is refinish or replace.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2011, at 19:08, HealeyRick <healeyrick at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I don't pretend to be me an expert, but I always thought you'd devalue a
firearm's worth by refinishing?

> Rick
>
> Follow My Nasty Boy Build: http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

Does