[Spridgets] Dark Side - TR7 for sale

Subject: [Spridgets] Dark Side - TR7 for sale
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:14:43 -0400
I used to have dimentia...er...a Triumph.  Mine was a TR4A IRS.  It was not
a bad car to drive, and I really wanted a TR7 when they came out.

Kids stopped me from continuing with LBCs of any sort.  There were too many
to fit.  I needed a back seat and the '64 VW Type 1 had it.  The Type 1
(beetle) was a load of fun.  With holes in the heater boxes, you go thru a
puddle and the car would fill up with steam.  Try that in a Spridget.

No matter what, ANY LBC is better than none.  Even a TR.

When I think back on what I paid for those early cars, I could cry!  The
Alpine cost me $895 in 1967.  The TR4 was $1900 in 1969.  I just saw a '67
TR4A sold at auction for $33k.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*