[Spridgets] Distributor question.

Subject: [Spridgets] Distributor question.
From: crusaderchuck at yahoo.com (charles christ)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 06:44:34 -0700 (PDT)
own.    they are for a rhd car they interfere with the steering shaft on a
lhd
car.

yawnnn.

down pours , tornado watches....it's pennsylvania fer
pete's sake!   gimmie a
break!  (break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar!)
just crawled out of my school bus.   the winds in that thing are really
impressive to experience side gusts thay can almost cause it to change
lanes.   we are not acustomed to this type of weather here as a standard.
our pond in the back yard is actually overflowing!   wierd weather patterns
indeed!

chuck