[Spridgets] Got the Sprite running

Subject: [Spridgets] Got the Sprite running
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 00:06:35 -0400
Alan,
Glad you are on the mend and that you have your Sprite running today. That
is exactly what Frank would want us all to do right now, most especially
being it is spring. Frank would want us all to get out and get our Spridgets
running and for us to have "fun" driving them. I think in honor of our
dearest friend we should all try and make a point to "pay if forward" and
help each other to get our Spridgets running and "Have Fun" with them even
though "having fun" is far from our thoughts.

I'm up for an OSHIT weekend if anyone needs a hand. Or if I can help from
here let me know.
Lin