Re: [Spridgets] modern starter with 5spd 1275

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] modern starter with 5spd 1275
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 22:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
Cheers Kent,
That is the conclusion I had drawn. There is also a brake line
in the way (RHD car) which I have covered in plastic tube so it wont rub
through and pushed out of the way as needed.

I think it was you who helped
me out with this engine and  kit a few years ago.

Unless it was another
Kent....
thanks again.

Andy