Re: [Spridgets] Later Mini -is price appropriate?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Later Mini -is price appropriate?
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:44:35 GMT
The reason to sell the MKII would be that I'm already getting grief from SWMBO
about the number of cars-10- in the driveway/garage. She took a picture the
other weekend of the Tercel Farm as she calls it- 5 running T4WD wagons plus a
stripped shell. Two Sprites, A Safari Van, An F-350 crew cab, and a 1976 Dodge
motor home. It's a good thing we have 12.5 acres, otherwise they'd run us out
of a subdivision ;}
Plus at least some of the parts cross over to a Mini.
I'll check with Bill and see if the $3K he quoted me is a good figure, and
have him keep me in the loop as to its progress towards sale-Heck I could
probably buy it cheaper if the head were in a box.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016