Re: [Spridgets] was NoSHiT meeting 10/01, Now SHIRTS

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was NoSHiT meeting 10/01, Now SHIRTS
From: Allen Hefner <lbc77mg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:04:21 -0400
If we are ordering shirts, I AM IN!  We would need someone to coordinate the
orders, collect them from Frankie, and then send them out.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie
*Former:*
1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series III
1967 Triumph TR4A IRS
1964 VW Type I
1967 VW Type II
1967 Rover 2000TC
1977 MG Midget

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Richard Ball <rich_ball@mindspring.com>wrote:

> Kate,
>
> Frank's son Frank is the person that printed up the shirts and has the
> artwork for the OSHIT, will work for... design.  When we were looking for
> shirts for the NOSHIT group he modified the design by adding the Northwest
> to it.
>
> When the subject of shirts came up back in March it was a minimum of one
> dozen.
>
> Rich Ball
> '76 Midget
> Everett, Wa