Re: [Spridgets] Before I start fabricating

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Before I start fabricating
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:36:40 -0700 (PDT)
If it had a BMC US license plate, backing plate that might explain the holes
being closer together than the holes in your license plate.

Look at the 3rd picture down on this page. It shows the factory U.S. backing
plate.
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/exterior.htm

 jay fishbein
wallingford, ct