Re: [Spridgets] Ethanol - my last words.

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ethanol - my last words.
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 05:21:27 +0000 (UTC)
At
http://www.eaa.org/autofuel/autogas/test_kit.asp
notice the FAA's comments on ethanol fuels, and that they are trying to ensure
that at least some premium fuels be ethanol free in all states for "safe
general aviation".

BTW The last time I checked:-
Washington state allows up to 10% Ethanol *without* labeling.
11 States do NOT require any labelling.
The remaining states require labeling at 1.5% Ethanol or more.

ACE (The American Coalition for Ethanol) no longer provides the status of
Ethanol 'enhanced' fuels to the general public even though their website
states,"to create public awareness of the uses and benefits of ethanol, at the
same time dispelling fears and erroneous product information...".

I will now cease commenting on this thread --- each to his own !!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it :|
'65 Sprite - running with a bad valve guide :(
'76 Midget - co-owned with #4 Son :)
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75