[Spridgets] fuel line and brake line

Subject: [Spridgets] fuel line and brake line
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 13:49:40 -0400 (EDT)
You'll most likely need proper bending tools to bend steel line.   Steel
lines also corrode, even if galvanised/whatever especially if they salt  the
roads in the winter and you drive your car on those salted roads.

Copper is supposed to work harden and brake though so far this hasn't been
my experience though the shorter and more prone to vibration lines have
been  replaced by Copper/Nickel (CuNi) lines which can be bent by hand.

I like to use brass fittings on my brake lines as well.

Weslake-Monza 1330