[Spridgets] 1960 Bugeye clutch slave cylinder replacement

Subject: [Spridgets] 1960 Bugeye clutch slave cylinder replacement
From: billyzoom at billyzoom.com (Billy Zoom)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:50:33 -0700
You can install a bleed pipe that runs up the firewall where you can reach
it. Ask Soave for details. Are you equipped to make an adjustable rod?
I thought I'd probably try that if I ever got that far with the restoration.
I put those speedbleeder nipples on everything. For brakes, they're not as
good as an assistant who understands how to bleed brakes, but they're better
than an assistant who doesn't, and certainly cheaper than a divorce. (I
learned that one the hard way)
BZ