[Spridgets] NoSHiT meeting 10/01/11 Sea WA

Subject: [Spridgets] NoSHiT meeting 10/01/11 Sea WA
From: eap2140 at yahoo.com (Edward Perez)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
Miss you guys, man!  Have  a blast.

Edward Perez
Summerville, SC
78 Midget
(1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/
________________________________
From: Philip Jones
<philip.s.jones at comcast.net>
To: Spridgets at autox.team.net
Sent: Friday,
September 16, 2011 2:44 AM
It's confirmed! Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen-in-Transit
meeting
on Saturday, October 1st; 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM; in the Broadview
neighborhood of
Seattle WA.

So far, we have Bill M, Bill L, Rick B, Chris K, Rich B, and
myself. Chris
is interested in doing some carb work; I have a medium-size
laundry list of
minor tasks (rear slave cylinder, oil change, install oil
cooler, adjust
valves, etc). Here's the subject I'm providing:
<http://tinyurl.com/3rg4x27> http://tinyurl.com/3rg4x27

Who else is coming,
and what else there is to do, is yet to be determined!
Please post a note if
you'd like to come, and describe the project you'd
like to work on! The usual
tools, workspace, coffee and beer will be
available; and we'll manage to
cobble together some type of group lunch that
will leave you over-fed.

Please
join us if you can; and for those that can't we'd be glad to raise a
toast to
you!  We'll honor Frank C. and Paul A. in particular.

Thanks!

Phil