[Spridgets] Dual circuit brakes.

Subject: [Spridgets] Dual circuit brakes.
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:32:38 +0000
I have the Dual Master in my Bugeye with disc brakes. Took the pedal box from
the new car. Originally I just re-plumbed everything but when I re-did the car
I added the factory fail safe switch that let's you know if one circuit has
failed. To wire that you need to add a light to the dash that is powered when
the car is on and get grounded by the special switch if the system is not
balanced.

Steve