[Spridgets] Shameless advert with full disclosure

Subject: [Spridgets] Shameless advert with full disclosure
From: trevor.jessie at gmail.com (Trevor Jessie)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:38:18 -0400
OK, in between other odd jobs I made a set of custom MG Midget air filters
for HS2 carbs.  They are for sale.

Here is the disclosure: The aluminum plates are made in the USA (by me) from
USA aluminum using made in USA mill bits.  Unfortunately, it was made on a
chinese made mill  with Japanese electronics.  The filter elements are made
in mexico.  The resin is produced in the USA as are the bolts.  They will be
shipped via the USPS, but my mailman is Chinese and barely speaks English
(seriously).

All money made from the sale of these will be directly funneled back into an
MG Midget project and not squandered on booze or broads.

You can view the items for sale here:
http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?42,1860030

Cheers,
Trevor