[Spridgets] Re.: Ethanol (no politics, just facts)

Subject: [Spridgets] Re.: Ethanol (no politics, just facts)
From: twobees at sprynet.com (Norm)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:09:00 -0400
I've been busy with work & club work & this is first chance I've had to
chime in on this discussion.  I admit, I haven't read all of the posts on
the subject, and I am not a scientist.  BUT, I've seen enough evidence in my
own old cars to know that ehtanol isn't good for old cars.  Then the other
day, I received an email about something the HVA has been involved in.  I
strongly suggest that you go to:
http://www.historicvehicle.org/Latest-News/September-2011/2011/09/22/Under-h
ood-ethanol-classic-car

Now, if you want to deny that ethanol is harming our cars, (or if you
believe that Santa Claus is real) do NOT go to that site and view the video.

Norm