Re: [Spridgets] Non Spridget - carpal tunnel surgery

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Non Spridget - carpal tunnel surgery
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 11:31:03 -0800
Thanks Linda,
It's been 10 days since my right hand surgery.
On day six I drove my car to the monthly meeting of our MG car club.
It was a little painful, and whether it was related (or not) I spent
Wednesday with a totally numb right index finger.
Strangely enough Thursday the finger was fine again.
I have been taking it easy since then, I drove the van (automatic trans)
but that's the extent of me getting out.
This year we did most of our Christmas shopping online so every day I've
been going over to the post office to see what Santa brought.
Looking forward to getting done with this, so much to do and so little I
can do.
I have a post-op on this coming Wednesday then the left hand gets cut on
the 29th.
Almost everything will be covered under this year's deductible and out of
pocket limits so at the very least it's not hurting financially.

Gimpy