[Spridgets] Not LBC ......New 2013 Dodge Dart

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC ......New 2013 Dodge Dart
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 03:59:05 -0800
List,
I received a link to the New 2013 Dodge Dart today and I was very
surprised to hear they were reviving the line. I have had the Speed
channel for a few years now on basic cable but they removed it last
month so I'm a bit delayed in the automotive end of my lifestyle : )

I remember mocking my uncle growing up because he had a 63 Dart which
broke down often but in 89 my other uncle in California gave me his 74
Dart Swinger in better than mint condition and I had a change of
heart. It will be interesting to follow the new line as it is Alfa
based.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2011/12/dodge-reveals-new-alfa-based-2013-dart-compact/1

Merry Christmas,
Lin