[Spridgets] Spritely News

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Spritely News
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:46:20 -0500
List,
Baby Sprite (Clarici kitten) is so funny she has located every
sleeping spot Stitches has and claimed it hers. Just yesterday she
claimed near to the last spot Stitches likes.

Although my poor kitty Stitches of 13 years has been struggling with a
large growth in her neck for months now. The prednisone steroid she
takes usually reduces it to a small marble size but the increased dose
she received yesterday has done nothing to reduce it now. Stitches has
gotten me through and taught me so much in our time together most
importantly  "Never Give Up" when she was sick and lost for 5 weeks
1.5 years ago.  I have found my inner strength with her "Kitty Wisdom"
and I will continue to grow strong and retain all I have learned from
her.

She is still eating, walking, grooming, and purring, Stitches means
the world to me and I pray she lets me know when it is time to take
her to the Rainbow Bridge. That time is getting closer each day.
Lin

Have a Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive