[Spridgets] I can't joke about wheel chock right now.

Subject: [Spridgets] I can't joke about wheel chock right now.
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 03:25:32 -0800
I'm going to have to refrain from wheel chocks right now because Stitches
has had a really difficult night. Her breathing was aweful and I need to be
strong and make that decision to let her go soon. I cried as badly as when
I found out my mothers cancer surgery was not successful, and knew her end
was near. I suppose that I am lucky to know what is going on because it is
always IMO harder to not know and making decisions on the unknown is
stressful.

I decited to give her an early dose of steroids and she ate some breakfast
but I don't want her to suffer therefore I need to workout my decision
within the time frame that the new vet is available. I believe she make
housecalls but I don't want to call her in the middle of the night as I
want her to be able to have a sharp mind for her other patients.
Trying to stay strong, thanks for all the sweet off list messages of
support.

Lin