[Spridgets] HELP. HOOD RELEASE LOCATION 77 MIDGET

Subject: [Spridgets] HELP. HOOD RELEASE LOCATION 77 MIDGET
From: dlancer7676 at comcast.net (dlancer7676 at comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:25:22 +0000 (UTC)
Could be someone moved it.B  I ran a 2nd release to my driver's side wheel
well---easy enough to do.B  It gave me a release closer to the front of the
car plus a backup if something jammed the stock release.B  Check under the
wheel wells--maybe it has been moved there.

--David C.
"Look to this day, for it is life, the very life of life. In its brief course
lie all the realities and verities of existence. The bliss of growth, the
splendor of action, the glory of power. And yesterday is but a dream, and
tomorrow is only a vision. But today - well lived - makes every yesterday a
dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore,
to this day. ~ Sanskrit proverb ~