[Spridgets] Slave Cyl Question - I Need Advice

Subject: [Spridgets] Slave Cyl Question - I Need Advice
From: khargreaves2 at gmail.com (Kirk Hargreaves)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 20:46:50 -0700
Bill,

Thanks for the confirmation (slight touch against the clutch plate).  The
throw out bearing I bought came from NOS out of England.  I did buy one
from MOSS a few years ago . . and as you said . . . it lasted (for me) less
than 5,000 miles before it broke up in pieces.  Very sad that they are
selling parts that are as weak as this.

Thanks for the reply,

Kirk