[Spridgets] Rebuilt race engine Smoke

Subject: [Spridgets] Rebuilt race engine Smoke
From: lbc at littlebitcountry.com (Dave Yealy)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:47:28 -0400
Try deepening and widening  the troughs and chamfer the return holes
(push rod holes) in the top of the head under the rocker shaft. If it
was rebuilt then there should be new valves seals but if the oil
isn't draining off the top of the head fast enough it will build up
and run down the valve stems, seals or not.

Dave