[Spridgets] Austin America manifolds, Carb & air cleaner

Subject: [Spridgets] Austin America manifolds, Carb & air cleaner
From: uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com (uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
Group,

I was going to use the Austin America manifolds on my Morris.
I bought a set with the carburetor, Air cleaner, intake & exhaust manifolds.
A close friend in the UK sent me a Maniflow big bore header.
I decided to go with the MG Metro Carburetor.
So i not longer have a use for the Austin America manifold and others parts.
Anyone interested in buying them i will sell them for $100 plus shipping.
The manifold alone goes for $120 on ebay, Used carb is $50, no air cleaners
listed.
Contact me off list.at uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
I am only going to have them for a short time then i will list them on eBay.

Vigil
So Cal