[Spridgets] Fwd: Spridget Clutch release bearings

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Spridget Clutch release bearings
From: JohnD <johnsfolly@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 01:33:16 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=zvBDLK8J6eWBafIlkckRTHTsZnRdbyLVRGjgVjv5FDI=; b=S+9eQ3VDWjlzJ4hkAxH4Zr3z5QV/40NRS53RevszxwRCaYkS16BW/XXZw2ypxjC2xi 6/7UlfeJhssWGjB+pTvlDoeOvAoMuM1qfbFACApVARrWTZsxqhblXNb95yD9xHqHxFg2 f99SfBeT6Z5rqMF2OVZ/ccDhF+jmGYXsMQ9t4dlwSSlVg5/dWf3iPkMkLabtyDbxo6/0 pgtc2KRzdBKdgyj7+foiIlR7Bx3yJJPJIV63W8l2rsIfPiMX82HHtAES7rllF4jKMpaI 66DzjjspJO44iKNrQE060mwzf5ABPChN9nY/SWbquuabYoQ8gaNUc0ntNYwdQwVGFw40 KVEQ==
Sender: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
One of you guys might be able to help out with this...
-JohnD