[Spridgets] Beware of the next storm Wednesday!!

To: easternoshitgroup <EasternOshitGroup@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Frank Clarici <clarici@verizon.net>, Slash2 <slash2@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Beware of the next storm Wednesday!!
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 16:18:18 -0500
My good friends in Jersey, downstate New York and Long Island as well as
Delaware, Connecticut and that general area...

I don't know if your local Radio/TV media are onto this yet, but on Tuesday
night through Wednesday another Nor'easter is going to track right along
the coast from Cape Hatteras north and just off shore through Cape Cod.  It
will bring wind and rain and possibly another storm surge.

This storm isn't nearly as strong as Sandy was, but then many of you are
still reeling from Sandy and ill prepared for even a storm of lesser
intensity.

Perhaps there isn't much you can do to brace for it, perhaps there is.
Either way, I thought you should know.

Cheers!!
Jim - safely at home in Kansas...

spridgets@autox.team.net