[Spridgets] Fuel Sender testing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel Sender testing
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:11:31 -0700
Hi Folks,

I've been watching emails cross the list, and I already know some of
you from other mailing lists/forums. For those I've not met before,
Hi!

I'm presently working on a '69 Austin Healey sprite. Right now I'm
finishing up the fuel system restoration. I want to test the sending
unit that came on the car. What's the Empty - Full range I should be
testing for with my meter?

Thanks in advance!
Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1969 Austin Healey Sprite
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire                       1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive