Re: [Spridgets] Valve Guide Position

To: dlh2001@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Valve Guide Position
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 04:08:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
Kent Cams used to retail them (in green) and probably still do.  Some  of
their stuff is made by Titan (like the roller rockers they sell).  David
Anton at APT might know.

In an old Kent Cams catalogue they do list aluminium as well as Ti
retainers for the A-series (photo is b&w).

I can't imagine anyone would be using lightweight retainers on a standard
cam and rockers unless the rules forced them to so 1.5 ratio is my guess.

Regards

Weslake-Monza

In a message dated 23/11/2012 03:43:27 Coordinated Universal Time,