Re: [Spridgets] Projects update

To: "'Mark Haynes'" <haynes386@netzero.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Projects update
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:57:15 -0500
Thread-index: Ac3PDIRPMN9i3mFLS/icOUucwwwvZAAUVkEQ s=q20121106; t=1354323446; bh=2QK0ngJFfZT7UyqelGsRJ76MAjZThSo8abwxFBz+aWQ=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=fJtQdNhcC7lH0gsRoN0nGb9yJsSsuDvaS4z60KzA88q9xT4l5J+X19KBE5rA9WFYe BgINvMjkthZY8k7tqs06/QYb2dCsAKDrCHGGwmvq4ch2gXBFG4BmGNVGt4kYQELXLj gGCdIDWHNIDTZ1nTvicJltztIq3GRt2CrpLCKnA2Xk3HGKiqUXr1KBMp/3VwvNtAna 0l2t9ba47sY1jj+5/i3VNp5p/38YgpSAqy8u2/R/d9U1LvHNV9Tl03XIP7lRj0AUAK ToHTlDnd7QT1bmXCIE9lyqW+5n+0bZaJeG7sulCAz+TVaM0p1k/wzsjJXUC/8DM9mZ twRlJypqSCpfw==
I know the panhard rod is intended to provide better handling, but
in the Bugeye's case I'm more interested in extending the life of the rear
springs.

I've had to replace a rear spring that had several leafs broken.
I'm sure that age had something to do with it, but I think the side to side
sway does not help any.

I presume ride quality is not much affected with the panhard rod?