Re: [Spridgets] Weber 42 DCOE for sale

To: <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Weber 42 DCOE for sale
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:58:47 -0500
Daniel, Ibm sure I could probably get a bit more for this if I wanted to
wait for the right buyer.  Double or triple sounds a little optimistic to me,
though.  If you know anybody willing to give me that much, please send them my
way and Ibll cut you a nice commission!

In any case, Ibm not losing anything on it at $275, so Ibm ok with this.

Larry