[Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@brant.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:41:15 -0400
Has anybody any experience with the aluminium radiators being advertised
by several groups on E-Bay.  Its time for the Frog to get a replacement
so I checked about and there seem to be several different firms selling
but, and this is a big but, not from the places I where expected to buy
- Moss US/UK, Brown& Gammons, AH Spares, Head 4 Healeys etc. - not even
Vicky B.  All I found was a strong denouncement from Speedwell - and
their version looks very different and at twice the price.

Appreciate any feedback you may have.

Cheers,
Martyn

spridgets@autox.team.net