[Spridgets] Will a motorcycle jack clear our spridget in the front?

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Will a motorcycle jack clear our spridget in the front?
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:18:56 -0400
So I was thinking about how much I hate using 2 small hydraulic jacks to
get stands under my Spridget and being I'll most likely buy
a motorcycle jack for my bus engine (also for the bike) has anyone ever
used one to lift their Spridget from the front? It appears it will easily
slide under but I don't know if they are low enough or if the front
mechanism will clear enough without hitting the front valance.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1500-lb-capacity-atv-motorcycle-lift-2792.html

I think this Horrible Freight brand will hold up our light LBC's as it is
good for 1.5K lbs.

Thanks Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive