[Spridgets] Spritefest 2013

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Spritefest 2013
From: "alan" <frogeye@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 23:42:38 -0400
I will be at Carlisle vending on Thursday-Sunday

I will be fairly busy with my 2 usual spots
C-38 and C-39

but hope to catch some of the events if time allows

I wonbt have one of my cars there but expect to get involved somewhere along
the path

If anyone expects or plans to stop by the Fairgrounds and roam the field
please stop by and say hello and share a few stories.

I will be bringing down my usual stash of highly prized Spridget bits

If you are looking for anything in particular drop me a line off list

Alan

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive