Re: [Spridgets] 1275 vacuum advance

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1275 vacuum advance
From: Jon Paschke <jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:04:52 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi 1330,
I understand that completely my example was say if you are just cruising
on the road  with all the mechanical in and the vacuum in too and you
hit a hill or overtake you step on the gas and the VA goes away to keep
the timing safe.
Some people think the vacuum advance is for power - there is so much
about ignition I don't know I could write a book. ;)
Jon

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive