Re: [Spridgets] Fire Extinguishers

To: jmfarley61@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fire Extinguishers
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:14:52 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
Mmm, well there are books with this stuff in.  A foam will get the job
done, Halon is still legal in your neck of the woods though I'm not sure if you
 can still buy it.  Dry powder will knock a fire down but it will re-ignite
 unless you can follow on with foam or get the heat out of the fire.

There's a weight penalty having a fire-X in a Spridget but it's one I live
with.